TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
YIELD: 4 servings.
• 1 package (10.8 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrot and sugar snap pea blend
• 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
• 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
• 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 cup coarsely shredded rotisserie chicken
• 1 package (8.8 ounces) thick rice noodles
• 3 green onions, thinly sliced on a diagonal
• Additional chicken broth, optional
• 1. Microwave frozen vegetables according to package directions.
• 2. Place broth, peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, pepper and cayenne in a large skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Stir in chicken; heat through. Stir in vegetables.
• 3. Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and immediately add to chicken mixture, tossing to combine. Sprinkle with green onions. If desired, moisten with additional broth. Serve immediately.