TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
YIELD: 4 servings.
• 1-1/2 cups water
• 1 cup uncooked whole wheat couscous
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 cups coleslaw mix
• 4 green onions, sliced
• 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing, divided
• 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
• 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
• Chopped peanuts, optional
• 1. In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 5-10 minutes or until water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
• 2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add coleslaw mix; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or just until tender. Add green onions, 2 tablespoons dressing and couscous; heat through. Remove couscous from pan; keep warm.
• 3. In same skillet, add chicken and remaining dressing; cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Serve over couscous; top with cilantro and, if desired, peanuts.