TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
YIELD: 6 servings.
• 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1-1/2 cups salsa verde, divided
• 8 corn tortillas (6 inches)
• 2 cups chopped tomatoes
• 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
• 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
• Optional toppings: Avocado slices, thinly sliced green onions or fresh cilantro leaves
• 1. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, sour cream and 3/4 cup salsa. Spread 1/4 cup salsa on the bottom of a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
• 2. Layer with half of the tortillas and chicken mixture; sprinkle with half the tomatoes, minced cilantro and half of the cheese. Repeat layers with remaining tortillas, chicken mixture, tomatoes and cheese.
• 3. Bake, uncovered, at 400° until bubbly, 20-25 minutes. Serve with remaining salsa and, if desired, optional toppings.