• 4-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
• 1 can (28 ounces) green enchilada sauce
• 1-1/4 cups sour cream
• 9 corn tortillas (6 inches), cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
• 4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
• Fresh minced parsley, optional
• 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a greased 13×9-in. baking dish, layer half of each of the following: chicken, enchilada sauce, sour cream, tortillas and cheese. Repeat layers.
• 2. Bake, covered, 40 minutes. Uncover; bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes longer. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 375°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165° If desired, sprinkle with parsley.