TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
YIELD: 4 servings.
• 1 can (10 ounces) green enchilada sauce
• 8 corn tortillas (6 inches)
• 2 cups coarsely shredded rotisserie chicken
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
• Salsa, optional
• 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a small skillet, warm enchilada sauce over medium heat. Dip four tortillas, one at a time, in sauce to coat both sides; arrange on bottom of a greased 9-in. pie plate, overlapping to fit.
• 2. Layer with 1 cup chicken, 1 cup cheese and 2 tablespoons olives. Repeat tortilla and chicken layers. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and olives.
• 3. Bake 10-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. If desired, serve with salsa.