TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
YIELD: 7 servings.
• 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
• 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
• 2 cups diced cooked chicken
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
• 21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
• 1. In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, chicken and cheeses. Spoon into pasta shells. Place in a greased 13×9-in. baking dish.
• 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°.